:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :confused: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen:

Current comment:11   Among:Visitors  11   Bloggers  0

    • avatar kalyan kumar 1

      can i claim tax relief under DTAA for last year filed tax return?

      • avatar Hack Empire 1

        Technology has empowered everybody.Its really as big as you can make it and goes as far as you can take it.People are getting in contact with hackers to help them predict the stock market,expunge criminal records,clear student loans, hack banks,hack emails,whatsapp etc contact hackempire007@gmail.com He help hack business competitors,double your tax return,fix credit ratings and other debts…..You need a savvy hacker though,one who would be able to carry out and successfully execute hacks on your behalf while keeping it all discrete and under the radar

        • avatar Herambh Naram 1

          Very nice video.. example helped me a lot .. one query though does it change if I'm in Australia with a PR visa compared to a 457 work visa. Thanks

          • avatar Akshaya Ramesh 2

            At what rate should I convert the income to INR?

            • avatar Daljit Kaur 1

              good that u added "hypothetical hai itna to milta nhi hai"……1:53

              • avatar Abhishek Tyagi 0

                HI ,

                I have paid 100% advance tax on foreign income earned on 15th march 2016 but while filling the ITR-2 ,tax utility showing the some amount under "For deferment of advance tax (section 234C)" . as i paid the advance tax well within schedule so i am not sure why there is some amount coming up in "For deferment of advance tax (section 234C)"

                • avatar Himanshu Jain 1

                  I have a question. how do i convert the money earned in USD to INR, while filing ITR2. FYI, since I fall in " Resident" since I was in USA for < 182 days last year. I was there for 4 months (Aug15 to Nov15), hence received USD salary 4 times. What conversion factor (USD to INR) I have to use to report this foreign salary?

                  • avatar Krish Mondal 2

                    hi amlan pls tell ur facebook id

                    • avatar vikasmin25 1

                      Thanks Amlan.. Very helping…

                      • avatar Vinod Kumar 1

                        Thanks for the video Mr. Amlan Dutta. It helps me lot to understand about DTAA 90 & 91. Can you please let me know What is the percentage of tax relief available for income from China. (Consultancy Services given in China and Tax deducted in China).
                        Thank You.

                        • avatar Braham Sharma 1

                          Dear ALMANI am an NRI & do trade in shares. I have not filed my income tax return for FY 2013-14(AY 2014-15), Please let me know that up to which date can I file the returnThanks & RegardsSharma